Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mmmmmm Ice cream!!

Here is one of my simple vintage paper watercolors. I think I will post all 6 that I have completed tomorrow ( Wed.). I was not sure what I would do with them . They are a departure from my work, but I like the simplicity of them.

I really hope to have a ton to post next week..... I am working on a few things that are a bit more of my mix media assemblages . We will see how they turn out.

I really thought that this summer was going to be relaxing and things would slow down a bit.... boy I was wrong. There is so much activity in my home I can not complete a task before I am forced to start another. Oh well !

Talk to you soon!

Courtney

1 comment:

Jennifer DeDonato said...

So cool...love it. I know how you feel about Summer being so crazy. Yikes

Jen