Sunday, July 13, 2008

New work....

I just posted this piece called "Diversity" in my etsy shop. I did this on wood and used some wood pieces for some of the cityscape. I really love how this turned out. I just got my photo prints back and I am so happy how they turned out. I wanted to offer something beside the giclee prints ....... in these economic times not everyone has the extra money , also some might want to have a small piece of your work but just are not sure. I think these will offer a happy medium. They are printed using endura inks and are archival. Once you frame theme you can not tell they are photo prints. I will work on posting them today and tomorrow ( I have 19 of them!!!!).

I hope everyone enjoys today..... I am a busy girl so I might not be able to post again until Thursday. I am teaching a class and my son is turning 8 !!!! Where has the time gone??

Talk to you soon!

Courtney

No comments: