Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ABC......


I started working on little collage alphabet letters. Of course I only have A finished.... I hope to do at least one a day. Once it is complete , I am going to put them in my etsy shop as prints. Maybe I will make them into flashcards for the kids.... who knows.
Today is my mothers birthday. She has been gone now for 2.5 years, and it still does not get easier. I feel her all around me and I know she is watching and guiding me. When you loose someone close to you, it changes who you become. It is the last gift that they leave for you.... the understanding of just how temporary all of this on earth really is . We must embrace the moments and align are lives with what really is important. It gives you a chance to see and to change ...... it gives you the chance to really live. Miss you Mom!
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

2 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

how wonderful are your words!
thank you so much for sharing.

i feel too you are right... she IS all around you. with you every step of the way. wow!

love to you!

e.beck.artist said...

thanks for coming by my blog .....
that apple is dear ... it will be fun to watch you get through the rest of the alphabet ..... e