Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crossing things off!

Just finished this collage on wood. I am taking it to "The Muse" tomorrow along with a few other little goodies. I am slowly crossing things off my list of " To Do's" . I can feel my shoulders getting a bit lighter and my enthusiasm is coming back!! I am learning that it is o.k. to not be able to do everything. It is o.k. to say No.




I am teaching my 2nd collage class tomorrow...... this will be a larger crowd so I think it will be a lot of fun. I have a few more days to myself and then I am off and running . Many birthday parties, campfires,field trips to the zoo and butterfly gardens , class orientation, volunteering , throw in the laundry and that is my next week!! I am ready!!

Talk to you soon

Courtney

2 comments:

CDScott said...

Hi! I hope your collage class went well. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday, even if it will be brief!

Allison said...

Had a great time last night at your class. I learned so many things about collage! I think I am going to love oil pastels! Thanks Courtney!