Monday, February 23, 2009

When will I find the time????

I feel like I am on this gigantic tread mill and my goal is just outside my arms grasp..... I am forever running . I was a volunteer at my sons Cub scout banquet yesterday. I arrived at 1:30 to set up and I returned home at 8:30 that evening. The banquet was between 4:30 and 7:00. The things we do in the name of our children..... I am not even sure if I ate and if I did..... well did I taste the food!

I spent today as a volunteer in my youngest classroom and then I was a volunteer at my oldest Jump rope for heart event. I am subbing for 1/2 the day at my kids school tomorrow and then I will take my youngest to his doctors appt. . I am thinking that I can finally get back to creating by tomorrow evening. I think tonight I will still be on the treadmill in my dreams , I only wish it would burn the calories in my real life.

Talk to you soon,

Courtney

No comments: