Friday, February 13, 2009

Little peek.......


Here is a peek at what I am working on right now. I hope to have this finished and in the shop on Tuesday ( cross fingers!). I am also working on an assemblage piece just for me. I will show you more on that very soon.
Now to address my very poor spelling and grammatical errors( yes I am aware that there is a spell check ). I am a horrible speller ........ I hope that everyone will be able to overlook this and if I have a grammatical error..... please I assure you I can speak proper English, I just type really fast and sometimes I do not proof read. Perhaps I am committing a blogger Faux pa .........
Have a great Friday the 13th! No scary movies for me !!!
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

3 comments:

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Hi Courtney! No worries about spelling errors. I have them all the time. Mostly typos from typing too fast. The new piece is looking splendid!
Have a happy Valentine's Day!
Tracy

Flor Larios Art said...

Hi,
This is my first time on your blog. I really like your pieces especially the hand you have on Etsy.

ps. Come to my blog I am having an art box giveaway, see you there!
Flor

julie king said...

i find your work both inspirational and delightful!!!