Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I survived......

Well, I survived my crazy day yesterday! I have found that when you are thrown into a web of craziness that involves at the very least a dozen or so children....... having food helps. I did not eat anything until about 2:00 in the afternoon and I was so hungry that I did not realize how hungry I was!



Today I spent much of my time being creative. The above is some shots of some experimenting I am doing. I am not so sure about it yet , but It is fun to try different things.


This is a very bad picture of a piece I created for just my family. It is our family portrait.



Here is a little peek at a big piece I am working on ..... I should have it finished by next week and off if will go to Florida to the "Humidity Gallery".
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

4 comments:

julie king said...

i'm really loving the look of the big new piece. i hope you'll show us the finished piece before you ship it off.

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Can't wait to see!!

CDScott said...

I like to think of you having focused creative time after your harrowing day of volunteering! The new things look interesting.

Portfolio Assets Management Software, Tools, Managers and Salary said...

nice omne too

Paintings painters art history