Monday, January 19, 2009

Hmmmm ......


This is a new piece . It is a 5x5 collage on canvas.





Here is something new...... it is a little 5x5 collage on canvas. , I love the subtle colors. I am trying to work on branching out into feeling secure with more subtle color schemes.
*** Notice I just figured out how to insert text directly under my photo. Now I might have done something wrong. My computer keeps telling me that I have low disc space..... so it asked me about deleting unused files.............hmmmm so I did and now I can not hear the music on my blog or any other blog. This might take sometime to figure out what I did and how I can undo it.
Any thoughts on what I need to do..........
Talk to you soon,
Courtney











3 comments:

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Sorry can't tell you anything...I am computer dumb. However, I will tell you your new work is awesome. Love your birds!

Jen

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Wish I could help Courtney but I'm no better:) I usually just call my IT dept. aka My sister.

I like the texture in the background in the new piece.

Have a nice day!
Tracy

Boutique By Bonnie said...

I love the colors you use, espcially the green!