Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New work....

Well, I decided to go back to my roots and work on some more little house collages. I am still working on this one . I should have it finished by tomorrow to post. This is much bigger than I am used to 16 x 24. My problem is that I love each piece and it makes it super hard to let them go. I guess selling my work is prepping me for the day my boys go off to college...... yikes!

I have been super focused on getting this piece finished however I still made time to construct a funky lego house with my little guy. Legos are taking over the world ( or at least my house! ).

Take Care!

Courtney

2 comments:

sUz said...

cOurTney,

I saw the finished work on etsy - it turned out beautifully!

iN jOy,
sUz

noodle and lou said...

Courtney, I adore this!!! I certainly wouldn't want to part with it either. And I love that it's a big size. It would be so perfect in my living room;))))

Lego's (and all things Star Wars/Indiana Jones) are taking over my life too!!! Have a happy day...xoxo