Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I am in Philadelphia !!!!!




These are new pieces that I just sent to " Vix Emporium " in Philly, PA. You can now find me in Maryland at " The Muse " and in PA. I have also been busy working on some root boxes ( I love my little boxes! ).
There is so much going on that it seems like the little time I do have to create keeps getting smaller and smaller. Soon Spring will be here and we will all get our energy back!
These times that are upon us are history making ...... we should really take it all in and realize we do carry the little piece that completes the puzzle. I do not think of myself as a savy " political " person, however how can you not be intrigued by the upcoming elections. What ever your view , change is going to come ...........

4 comments:

sUz said...

cOurtNey,

Hooray for being in PA! How exciting that is!

Yes change is coming! I can feel it in the air - it gives me hope, and it gives me goose bumps.

iN jOy,
sUz

noodle and lou said...

Courtney, that is so exciting! Congrats to well deserved YOU:):)
Just love these 2!!

xox..jenn

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

lucky Philly! these pieces are GREAT!

you go! way to go! yippee!

Amy Maisel said...

Hello Courtney, Your work is so colorful and fun. I love that you have a constant theme with so many possibilities! I am glad I stumbled on your site!!!
-amy a.k.a. bagladyart.blogspot