Thursday, January 24, 2008

Have you heard......

I have no pictures for this post, and I wish I knew how to do fancy computer tricks..... because I would post a link or sound byte ( ha, fancy computer word ! ) to my favorite singer ......

JOE PURDY

He is wonderful , I can not say enough. I just got his " you can tell Georgia " CD and it is great! I like this one better than " Four Seasons ". I found out about him from ..... Greys Anatomy. His song was featured in the first season. His song is now featured in a car commercial...... I think Hyundi " just can't seem to get it right today " . My little one and I sing along in the car. He loves Joe Purdy too!

You can hear his stuff on his website www.joepurdy.com ( I think, google his name ). Trust me , you will love it.

Bye for now!!

Courtney

1 comment:

sUz said...

cOurtNey,

Tag, you're it!

sUz