Monday, August 11, 2008

Keeping busy


Just finished this piece. I needed a change of pace..... I am trying to branch out a bit more. I need to get out of my comfort zone and get a little crazy in my workspace. It is really hard to change things that come so easy that you do not even think of them anymore. We start defining ourselves with what we are doing rather than what we want to be doing. Does this make sense? I am going to close my eyes and see the vision.... I will think it and hopefully it will come true. If nothing else , many life lessons to be learned on the journey.
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

3 comments:

Holly said...

Gorgeous. LOVE the colors and that beautiful tree. xoxoxox

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Hi Courtney,
Love the new piece. The tree really stands out.

If you have time, stop by my blog.

Tracy

e.beck.artist said...

this is gorgeous ... change is a grand thing!