Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fire up the Grill!

Well, the food challenge did great. My big guy ate half a steak and had no reaction. We waited in the doctors office for 2.5 hours and finally ....... the verdict is he can have beef.

He was a bit cautious and said " I do not want to overdue it" so we will wait until next week to have him eat a steak. I am sure it will take awhile for him to feel totally comfortable. Once your told not to eat something because it will make you very sick..... it is hard to change gears.

I hope to have some new things posted in my shop soon...... summer has gotten the best of me!

Talk to you soon,

Courtney

2 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

that is so great! what a super relief for all of you!
i can certainly see... that would be hard to get those gears "okay" with NOW having some things!
knowing how bad it would be to hae it... NOW being alright... crazy... but oh SO GREAT!!!
yeah!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

That's great news Courtney! I can't imagine how hard it must be to have to avoid so many foods. What a brave little guy!
Tracy