Sunday, December 28, 2008

What a Holiday!!!!

Well, we have been busy busy busy. The boys were sooooo excited for Christmas. I think this year they have been the most excited ever. My oldest is 8 and he is so cute, he found one of Santa's coat buttons in the hall . He is saving it in his " treasure " box. I have an entire week of putting together endless lego sets. The weather in Maryland is so strange.... it has been oddly warm and balmy .... not that I am wishing for snow , but it just does not seem like the Holidays.


In between my lego building , I am working on some new pieces. I have some dedicated to a shop in Florida and some for my favorite local spot " The Muse" and yes , some will go on etsy. I better get busy! I hope you all enjoyed your Holiday !!!! I should have something new to show you very soon!!!!

Talk to you soon,

Courtney

1 comment:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

santa's button... that is a treasure like no other... love that!

very special!

big hugs! and ALL THE BEST IN THE NEW YEAR!