Saturday, December 6, 2008

It was a hit!


The birthday was a hit. He did not even notice that he did not have a blaster gun..... we had plenty of nerf guns that worked . We topped of the night with Pizza and macaroni and cheese ( his fravorite . This is not a typo this is how he says it). Instead of cake ( which he has had last weekend and he will have Sunday at his party) we had sundaes !
Now ...... I have some handmade gifts I am making for my family. I am curious about what you will be making this year ?

4 comments:

Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson said...

Courtney, thanks for your kind words on my collage, your work and its sense of whimsy are really a breath of fresh air! keep up the good stuff.

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Courtney,
Boys are so funny...your son would fit in perfect in my house.

Victorian Lady said...

Hi there! New to your blog and your collages are ADORABLE!!! I especially love the chair ones!

Congrats on the birthday success! :)

Mere

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

look at him... okay now that is fun! i miss out on all that neat boy stuff!

happy to here his bday was a hit! :)