Monday, March 3, 2008

Treasure hunt



Today my littlest guy and I went on a treasure hunt on a wooded path near our house. It was a sunny beautiful day..... you could smell spring in the air. He had good intentions of finding flowers to place all over the house, however he settled on finding sticks and roots. We found this lovely mini tree and thought it would look lovely in our living room coming out of our collection of sea glass and snail shells. He will be off to kindergarten next year and I will not have these special moments ( or at least not as many), when finding sticks in the woods and spending time with your mom makes it " the best day ever!". So along with the above picture , I have sticks all over my house as decorations. To my funny bunnies ( both of them ) , who make finding sticks in the woods more valuable than gold! Enjoy your day and embrace these " perfect moments ".

Talk to you soon,

Courtney

2 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

it is the little "sticks" in life that bring such joy!
what fun!

noodle and lou said...

so sweet Courtney! Love treasure hunts like that:) xox..jenn