Monday, July 19, 2010

Lots to tell.....

I have been busy working on a few projects here and there.



This is a large rectangular collage that I made just for me. I have Navy
walls in my bedroom, and for the last 3 years, I have had nothing above
my bed. We have a bunch of my kids art as well as vintage pictures of boats.
I think this will fit in perfectly.



The first boat is my husband , than me , and the last two are my boys.
I also bought a shutter at my favorite tag sale .... I hung it over my kitchen window as a valance. I will show you pictures once I get fabric for the curtains. I also bought a great wooden chair for $ 5! Really! I have painted it a bright blue and will put a colorful fabric on the seat. I will have pictures of that very soon also.
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

2 comments:

Sarah Knight said...

That looks lovely : )

Congrats on the find w/ the chair!

Louise Gale "Dream-Inspire-Create" said...

This is lovely, i feel like sitting on one of those lovely boats in the light breeze and watching the world go by. :-)