Friday, May 14, 2010

Time......

I just bought these beauties from this shop.


I am rather obsessed with watch faces. I am not sure if it is the number thing I have going on or the symbol of time that has passed. Time..... it is like our silent enemy. It ticks in the back of our minds ..... it is taking our every breathe. It is misused , overlooked , forgotten and at the same time embraced . Such a controversial subject. A simple word that has more power than most. My son asked me the other day " Mommy, if there is 100 pennies in 1 dollar .... why is there not 100 minutes in 1 hour??" I paused and I had nothing to say...... I too wonder why can there not be 100 minutes in an hour!!!
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

2 comments:

Tam Hess said...

Those clock faces are sooo neat! I'm going to take a steampunk jewelry class soon. Those are the kinds of things we will be using in class. FUN!

CDScott said...

Hi CP - I just gave you an award over at my blog. Come over and see! I don't normally play those kind of games but I was moved to do so today. Hope all is well!