Sunday, May 23, 2010

It has been a long time......

I have been wrapped up in the tangled web of my life. Baseball will be done in a mere week or so and school is out in 3, so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!



Anyway, I do have some news! I am in the above magazine. My blog banner is featured somewhere. They sent everyone else a copy who got in..... I am still waiting for mine to arrive!
I am also going to be featured in an upcoming magazine by the same publisher sometime in July. They are reprinting an article I did in " Altered Couture" a few years ago.


This bit of recognition should get my butt in gear to get moving on some art! My mind is ready , I just have to find time for my hands to get busy.

Talk to you soon,

Courtney

1 comment:

Tam Hess said...

Congratulations! What a great motivator! :) We have three weeks of school and a whole month more of baseball. Baseball, yuck! The boys like it so I guess I'll just keep my attitude in check. :)