Monday, May 24, 2010

My gallery......

I love having the kids art framed and hung all over the house. It really gives me inspiration and I think they love to see it themselves. Here is just a few pictures......


I love that the cupcakes cost $150
A few walls in my bedroom are a dark blue. The colors really pop!


Self portraits.


We call this one scrambled egg eyes!











This is a self portrait of my youngest..... however I do not seem to recall a mustache or glasses on him...... perhaps he is doing some soul searching???



Talk to you soon,
Courtney


3 comments:

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Those are great! I love the ice creams. What a great idea to display the artwork other than the frig.

rachel awes said...

i love these!!
espec. the people ones,
although love them all!
bless your heart
for displaying
these beauties
& illuminating
for them
& for us
their dear light
shining out of them
in delicious color.
lovely to visit your blog.

BitsAndPieces said...

Love 'em!!! In my home I have hung some elementary art by former students...and some art by my own kids...and grandkids, too. This post was delightful!
Hugs, Sandy