Sunday, November 23, 2008

The days are flying by.....



I can not keep up with the minutes in the day. I feel like I see them dangling before me and I just can not reach them...... and then they are gone! I just have to take a deep breath and realize that somethings will not get done and that is o.k. . I will have to let you know how this is going......
I have managed to get some new work done. Above are two of my mini chairs. They are original collage on paper. I will have these matte in black with some vintage paper as a background. I have 4 more of my mini works as well and I hope to have them in my etsy shop by Tuesday night.
Have a great day and remember all is o.k. in the end.
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

6 comments:

Jennifer DeDonato said...

I totally know how you feel not enough time! I am enjoying your new work today...

Jen

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

they're wonderful! especially love the red chair...

Nikki said...

Love the collages. Thank you for the reminder that all is okay in the end.

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Hi Courtney!
I'm right there with you sister:) I feel like I'm going to pop with all of the stuff going on around here. It's all good though, just not enough hours in the day...if you choose to sleep. Which I do:)

The new chair pieces are amazing. I may have to spend some pre-christmas gift money!

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Tracy

Flora said...

What lovely creations you have!!!
I've got to try this look!!
blessings,Flora

stephanie alaine said...

courtney: hi! i found you via Sarah Ahearn's blog where we are both runner ups, hooray hooray! i am so glad to have found you, i feel like we share some serious interests and even some artistic whims.

loving the discovery of your work---always looking for artists to share community, ideas and inspiration with!

hope this finds you well
i'll be adding this blog to my RSS feed and i'll be back for more!
all the best,
stephanie