Monday, December 27, 2010

Many things....

Well, I hope you had a great holiday!
I did.... although it has flown by .

Here are just a few treats I received.
One from some friends at school.
One from my husband
and
One from good ole St. Nick
( 5.99 at Borders bargain bin ! )

I am so excited to work with these line drawings
of my favorite..... birds!


I plan on finishing this by the end of the week. It must be
mailed by Jan.15th .
I am very excited because it will be taking
a tour here in D.C. !



Here is a new piece I am working on.


A pillow I just finished for me.





I had seen these unique T-shirt necklaces on etsy,
and
thought I would give it a try.
I love them.





Here is one in black. I bought some
pins/hair things to put on as
an accessory.

Well, I hope to have some new work
to show you by the end of the week.
Talk to you soon!
Courtney








No comments: