Monday, June 21, 2010

My goal is to have the boys be good swimmers this summer..... this means a lot of pool time. My oldest one is on his way. However my youngest.... well, he still does not like getting the top of his head wet. Lessons start next week, I will keep you updated on the progress.



We went to see Toy Story 3 yesterday. It was just as good as the two before, and definitely pulled at your heart strings . My youngest son is very sensitive and has always had a hard time leaving me . He cried at the end of the movie , and cried really all night. He said it was because Andy had to say goodbye to his toys...... but he hugged me tight and said never leave me. It makes your heart ache ..... you really want your kids to always need you but really it is because we as parents really need them. It is hard to let them go , it is hard to let them make mistakes and learn from them. You want to be there to wipe there tears and hug them until they smile.
My little guy will take a bit longer to grow his wings and I assured him that there are many colleges close to home that he may attend. He smiled and so did I.
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

1 comment:

Christine said...

I just love the goggle photos!

I'm new to blogging and am finding it fun and sometimes overwhelming. I enjoy how much space you've left for my eyes to rest on your page ~ easier for me to navigate & relax.

If you have any tips for a newbie, I'm open to ideas and critique :-)

~ christine