Thursday, November 12, 2009

Old Favorites......

I was at my library with the boys earlier today when I cam across two of my all time favorite books. I hate to admit this, but I love these books purely for the illustration. I remember checking these out soooo many times when they were little.



Now my guys are all about graphic novels, club penguin ..... and things I just do not understand. I looked through all of my old favorites with a sigh.... if I could just keep them little.
So , I let them check out what they wanted. However I got these just for me!
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

2 comments:

Kim Hambric said...

I love children's books and frequently buy them for myself -- mainly for the illustrations.

My daughter is now into chapter books with few illustrations. When we go the library, I always throw a few picture books onto her pile. I think she is a little embarrassed.

Jennifer DeDonato said...

I am a children's book junkie. I still have Ryan's books from when he was much smaller. I also love most of them because of the illustrations. I would always get really excited when Scholastic Book Club would be sent home in his backpack...I'm a goober!