Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am teaching another class with "The Muse" at the end of November. I wanted to change things up and do an ATC exchange using layers and transparencies. I like the way it turned out so I think I will do some mini collage pieces that look similar.


If you have any elementary school kids at home than you know that this week the new Diary of a Wimp Kid came out! I surprised the boys and made them T-shirts to go with it. From a distance they look good..... my marker skills are not the best. I think these will remain sleep wear.

My oldest is such a funny monkey. He spent a lot of time creating this little pencil. He was so proud of himself..... " Look I have made the smallest pencil in the entire world!!!" . My next thought was ...... I wonder what the floor next to the sharpener looks like. It does not take much to amuse little boys!!



Talk to you soon,
Courtney

3 comments:

Susan - said...

My kids love the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series, but I didn't know there was a new book out - thanks for the update. Cute photo of your son's pencil - very sweet! Love the bird collage - actually LOVE all your collages.

Kim Hambric said...

Cute pencil. Kids seem to love tiny. My house is full of tiny things -- leaves, rocks, stickers. No wonder the dog has digestive issues.

I'll have to check into those wimpy kid books.

Jennifer DeDonato said...

I think I would have enjoyed that as a kid also. My 8yr old is into playing with water right now. I think I would rather clean up shaving then the wet mess he has going in the bathroom.