Sunday, April 27, 2008

New work ,etc....

This is a new piece that I just put in my etsy shop. I love working with a square format.

The above is my very messy traveling studio. I have a small closet niche in the extra room in our basement. It is primarily used as my kids playroom. My closet area is really where I store all my materials and projects. During the day I will work in there or in my family room while my son plays. We have a counter top that is a great workspace, originally it was made for folding clothes . In the evening I haul all of my work papers to my kitchen , I can hear the kids if they get up and watch a show ....... and there is a chair for me to sit on !! One day I dream of a space of my own , until then ...... I travel light.
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

3 comments:

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

It's great to hear of other artist's work spaces. Mine is in my what is supposed to be my dining room so unfortunately everyone gets to see my huge mess! It's my dream to have a more "private" space:) Have a great day!
Tracy

Jennifer DeDonato said...

I love this piece! It totally rocks! and your we are the voice is just to awesome. Great job once again

Unknown said...

Great piece!! I really love it!