Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here I am!!





My two piece black ensemble was just published in the May/June issue of Belle Armoire. I love all of the stampington and company mags. This should be out next week . This is my 4th published work. I am so excited to see my name in print!! I also got a pair of my art shoes published ( who would ever wear them!!!). Anyway, it was much fun to take the challenge and I plan to do more for the upcoming issues. Check them out , they have challenges all the time and all you have to do is take a chance and believe in yourself. Do it!!
Talk to you soon!
Courtney




3 comments:

sUz said...

hOorAy for you cOurtNey!
How exciting!!! Enjoy the spotlight - you deserve it!

The work you did on both the shoes and the 2 piece set is amazing - you are so talented!

iN jOy,
sUz

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

hoo hoo! do a little dance! GIIIIIRL... that is truly awesome!

recognition where it is DUE! those shoes are so fun!

way to go!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Congratulations.....how exciting!
I'll have to get a copy.
Tracy