Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here I am!!





My two piece black ensemble was just published in the May/June issue of Belle Armoire. I love all of the stampington and company mags. This should be out next week . This is my 4th published work. I am so excited to see my name in print!! I also got a pair of my art shoes published ( who would ever wear them!!!). Anyway, it was much fun to take the challenge and I plan to do more for the upcoming issues. Check them out , they have challenges all the time and all you have to do is take a chance and believe in yourself. Do it!!
Talk to you soon!
Courtney




3 comments:

sUz said...

hOorAy for you cOurtNey!
How exciting!!! Enjoy the spotlight - you deserve it!

The work you did on both the shoes and the 2 piece set is amazing - you are so talented!

iN jOy,
sUz

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

hoo hoo! do a little dance! GIIIIIRL... that is truly awesome!

recognition where it is DUE! those shoes are so fun!

way to go!

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

Congratulations.....how exciting!
I'll have to get a copy.
Tracy