Sunday, March 20, 2011

overwhelmed.....

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
I am working very hard on my CSA project,
however.......
as always when the juices get flowing,
I have 1oo million ideas flooding my
brain.
I do not have the time to do all of them
so ,
I am jotting them down.... and when time allows,
I will jump on them.
I have already plotted out time during spring break, and
the kids summer camp.
So sad I have to wait until then.... who knows, maybe I will squeeze
some things in before.
Spring is almost upon us, and I am ready !!
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

1 comment:

Chad Wooters said...

I will keep you in my prayers. For what it is worth, I follow the advice of Steve Allen's "Getting Things Done." It's helped me to overcome my chronic procrastination and harriedness.