Sunday, March 28, 2010

I can not get enough!

I am in love with vintage gas station numbers. Why? I have not a clue, I just love them, and the one below is mine!!!! I found it on the etsy store Fierce Whimsy .



Have you ever seen the show " American Pickers" on the History channel? If not and you love vintage things as much as I do..... it is a must. It comes on Monday night @ 9:00. I looove it!!
Check them out here antique archeology.
Really , watch the show . I am so jealous I am not able to do my own picking with them.
Talk to you soon,
Courtney






3 comments:

Jennifer DeDonato said...

that is awesome! I love that rust in the corners.

Lalania K said...

Oh I am so excited to catch this show! I hadn't heard of it before so thanks so much for posting about it. Something to look forward to on Monday nights.

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

What a score! My sister was just telling me about American Pickers the other day. I'll have to check it out.

The number 4 is perfect for your family, no?

Do you have rain today too?