Thursday, December 6, 2007



These are my new bookmarks that I have in my etsy shop. I love making them ..... partly because they are quick and fun .

These are also my kids gift projects for Christmas this year. They are making a bookmark for everyone they need to give a gift to . I usually pick one project and have them do it for everyone. I purchased a laminater(?) over the summer and was dying to use it somehow.

I also need to get back to doing more mixed media and assemblage pieces ( my love ). I love using found materials , they speak volumes in a piece and have such energy.

Although we still have a few more weeks until Christmas, do not stress over gift giving. I love the homemade bread my neighbor gives me and warm wishes for the holiday always lifts me up.

Take Care!

No comments: